We don’t like to enforce rules, but they’re people who like to abuse the site. So here is some.
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
2. If you’re from another country please translate your message to English.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
6. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
7. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
8. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it!
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows:<br>
First Offence: Warning
Second Offence: Warning<br>
Third Offence: permanent/temporarily ban<br>
Fourth Offence: Permanent Ban<br>
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.<br>
If you’re wrongfully punished please contact the administrator.<br>
Note: When you register to the site you already agree to these rules and condition, and the terms of service. Please also note rules change, check this page often to follow any changed rules.
We just want an safe environment for everyone.
Rules of the sites.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest